Saturday, October 23, 2010

PlN 12

 “NBA commissioner David Stern talks Carmelo Anthony, CBA talks” matters to me, education, and the world because if all big time players in their sport could decide where they wanted to play, could all people decide when and where they want to work? It matters to me because I am a fan of major league sports and when I hear all the talk on Sportcenter that a big time player is requesting to be traded then I think why cant regular people do that. It matters to education because schools have sports to and if high school and college athletes where as immature as professional athletes, than kids would be transpiercing schools yearly. It matters to the world because in “big Business” there is no room for children’s play, like almost all professional sports (except baseball and soccer of course). I think that it is truly ridicules that players can’t stay in one city through good and bad seasons.

No comments:

Post a Comment