Saturday, October 23, 2010

PLN 9

Tony Wagner’s “Rigor Redefined” matters to me, education and the world because it talks about the effect of what we are learning in school and what we need to be successful in the 21st century. This matters to me because I need to know the skills I will need to be successful in the 21st century. It matters to education because if students are not getting taught the right material that they cannot be successful in the 21st century. It matters to the world because if our schools are not teaching the right material then the next generation of workers will not be prepared for the jobs that will need to be done. I think that all educators should read this article to make sure that they are teaching students the right materials to their students.

No comments:

Post a Comment