Thursday, November 4, 2010

PLN 16

Anne Smiths “Why do I have to study [Fill in the Blank]?” matters to me, education, and the world because it talks about kids thinking that classes are un-necessary to take. It matters to me because if I was taking a class that I didn’t think was necessary than it would be my last priority so I probably wouldn’t learn the material that I may or may no need in life. It matters to education because if students don’t feel a class is necessary or that isn’t preparing them for life, they will not try and they will not learn the material and when they need it they will not know it. It matters in the world because if kids just don’t try in courses they don’t think are necessary than they will not know it and something vital to how we live might be forgotten because its not “necessary”. If we forget math all to-gether, what will are life be like?

No comments:

Post a Comment