Tuesday, November 30, 2010

PLN 18

David Warlick’s “Is the New Information Landscape Changing Our Shopping Practices?” matters to me education and the world because it talks about the worlds rescission. I thought this article really connected to Carl Fisch’s “2020 Vision” because they both stated what they think the future will be like in one way or another. It effects me because later on in life when I am getting a job, if we are still in a recession than it might make it very difficult to get one, and in this article he talks about the signs that we are gradually moving out of our recession. It effects education because if we can get out of this recession than schools would get more money to create a better learning environment. It affects the world because all over the world people are struggling to provide for themselves and their families, and if the USA can get out of our recession than trading with other countries might help them. I found David Warlick’s article very interesting and I think it has a lot of facts that people don’t know.

No comments:

Post a Comment