Tuesday, September 28, 2010

PLN 8

I read “Dear Denver Post-You’re the Disappointment” by Mr. Fisch, It matters to me, education, and the world because it talks about an article in the newspaper that talked about the disappointment of going back to school. It matters to me because the article that was written in the newspaper about the disappointment of going back to school completely affects me and I have felt it disappointment of summer ending and school starting before, mostly in past years where you want summer just to continue on because school is “boring”, but it can’t. It affects education because if kids are disappointed about school than how do we expect them to do well and learn all the things they need to be successful in high school and college. It affects the world because if kids don’t do well in school expectations will go down and ultimately it will result in a non-intelligent generation. I think that if the Denver post is criticizing education they shouldn’t be publishing articles like this.

No comments:

Post a Comment