Thursday, September 9, 2010

PLN 3

“Is Google making us stupid” by Nicholas Carr Talks about Google and the internet making us stupid, I think that eventually it will make us look stupid because it will be smarter then us but I don’t think we will be stupid. To me I do think that computers will out smart us but I think that I will still act the same and will probably learn mostly the same way so to me all that matters is that I am still learning and if the computer be smarter then me so be it. I think that it will effect education dramatically because it will completely change how we learn; I think that kids our age in the future will be much smarter than we are now because they will have a lot more resources then we do even right now. I think it will affect the world even more then It will affect education because there will be a ton of new jobs that don’t even exist right now because we don’t have the technology and as technology advances so will our view on life and everything in it. Learning new things is absolutely the thing we do most in life and as technology advances we will be able to learn a lot more a lot quicker and there will be a lot more to learn.

1 comment:

  1. Paul-

    this is a good start. Make sure you proofread your response. There are a number of run on sentences, and proofreading errors. Also, make sure to hyperlink to the original article.

    ReplyDelete