Monday, September 20, 2010

PLN6

I read A post on Mr.Fisch’s blog called “Dear Denver Post, Would You Be Okay With Us Cheating On The CSAP, too?” , it matters because it effects me, education, and the world. This post matters to me because I strongly disagree with Mr.Fisch, because if you actually watch baseball you will see people that say their hit but aren’t, deal with it its baseball and the umpires are not perfect, and It happens all the time and people write about It all the time why hammer this guy he is just doing his job? It matters to education because Mr.Fisch brought up CSAP in his post; personally I thought it was an unrealistic comparison because CSAP determines more than a player on base that probably didn’t even score to a major test that everyone in Colorado takes. It matters to the world because in a sense It is wrong to cheat but I play baseball and really I do not consider this cheating in any way because I mean really are you going to call the guy a cheater If he stepped in front of a 90mph fastball to get on base would you call him a cheater? I thought that he had a point but not enough of one to make such drastic comparisons and completely hammering the guy on the internet, if you feel so strongly about something send him an email.

No comments:

Post a Comment