Sunday, September 12, 2010

PLN 4

I read "Dang! I Just Missed It" by David Warlick, This article talks about how an original message can get distorted into something false, it matters because sometimes while researching we may run across facts that may not be true. This matters to me because when ever I do any research I always use multiple sources to make sure the information I am giving others is true this happened in the article when he didn’t listen completely to his teacher and woke up at 5:30 in the morning to not be able to see mars the size of the moon. It matters to education every time that you use the computer to do research because if you do not know that you have the right facts you could put something into a report that is completely false and not get a good grade or in this David’s case waking up to nothing at five o’clock in the morning. It matters to the world because everyone has done it before, reading something on the internet that’s not true and then learning later there’s a catch like using a 75 times zoom. I thought that David’s article was very good and definitely was an eye opener to me.

1 comment:

  1. Paul- Make sure to proofread your entry for run on sentences, and punctuation errors. Clean up your topic sentence and hyperlink your title to the original work. Good start.

    ReplyDelete