Monday, September 20, 2010

PLN7

After watching Michael Wesch’s “The Machines are using us” It made me think about why it mattered to me, education, and the world. It matters to me because as I was watching the video I was like wow I did not know how much text was used to create one part of on website, I was also amazed when he said that as we advanced more text was used. It matters to education because in education we use computers everyday and we never realize how much we depend on the programs that are written when we use the computer. It matters to the world because every time we click on something the computers learn eventually computers will be smarter than us, what will we do? This was a very informational video It was also interesting learning all these things that I didn’t know about the internet and our computers.

No comments:

Post a Comment