Thursday, September 9, 2010

A Vision Of Students Today


In Michel Welsch’s”A vision of students today” there are many things that affect us, education, and the world.  Michal Welsch’s video mattered to me because it taught me things like that by 2020 a $1000 computer will be smarter than the human race, that matters to me because I think I will be weird have a computer  that is smarter than me. It matters to education because hopefully enough people saw it to learn that most of the time in college the classes are so big that some kids drop out and some don’t learn because they can’t see the information. It matters to the world because it points out facts that we need to improve on and something’s that we are doing well at like developing new technology.  I thought Michel Welsch’s video was very powerful and that he had to put a lot of time into it.

No comments:

Post a Comment